From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 13:03:59 -0700
****Happy New Year to everyone and their fuzzlings!****

I have 2 coupons I don't need that I thought I would offer to anyone who
might need them:

*$1.50 off any 5#, 15#, or 30# bag of Totally Ferret food

and

*$1.00 off any six 3oz or larger cans of Iam's Cat/Kitten Foods

My three fuzzbutts eat Iam's (dry) Kitten food, so if anyone has any of
the $1 off coupons that sometimes come in those bags, I'd love to swap
coupons with you!  :)

I'm not going to specify that I'm only offering these to shelters, as I
understand that there are many individuals who may need help buying food
for their fuzzies, (myself having been without a full-time job for a year
and a half, and not working at all in over 3 months). :(

Best wishes to all  (two-and four-legged)!

Sherrie
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle
~Sylvi-Rainbow Bridge 01/23/01~