Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:07:09 -0500
Hi to All
Potto here with Snickers and Snoops to remind you of our upcoming
WarmFuzzy show in June.  It will be on Saturday June 28th with new
surprises.  Dad and the others are starting early because they have a lot
more and a few surprises instore for you and our brothers and sisters.
Anyone wanting to donate to the Rescue or the chinese auction please
cantact dad through his Email.

Snickers here and I just want to say that we are trying to set up with
diferent fields of artists like Embroidering, painting, Photography,
Candles, etching and much more.  Of course we will have some of our
regulars back.

Snoops here and I would like to invite any and all to join our little
family as a club member and committee member.  We are growing at a nice
rate and would like to expand to give more of the newcomers and veterans
a chance to enjoy ferreting without the pressure of the point system and
also trying to get the newcomers to get awards that in most cases goes to
breeders and some veterans.  We also would like the newcomers to have fun
while they learn from the experts on the importance and wellfare of
Ferreting.  Dad and the Committee want to spread their knowledge to make
your Ferreting the best it can be and make it an enjoyable adventure.

Scram dad's comming ... get off my computer ... Hi to all Ed here I guess
my kids told you our plans, the little sneaks.  Well as usual I get the
word out last but they are right, we do want the newcomers to get some
awards at the diferant shows so come and learn from some of the experts
and you may go home with your first trophy.  After learning at my first
show I walked away with my first trophy and believe me you'll need a big
kleenex.  Don't forget anyone can win even a walkin off the street.

Potto, Snickers and Snoops want me to say they'll be looking for you at
the show.  If you have any questions about the club or show direct them
to Ed at [log in to unmask] 610-562-1572 or Shirley at [log in to unmask]
610-926-9087.  Good luck and God Speed.

The Crist Family

PS God bless our forces over seas

If you would like material on the show please use our Email address
above.