From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 23:45:02 -0500
As holiday buying is in full swing, wanted to let everyone know that I
am offering custom hot fix decorated short sleeve t's in a variety of
colors in sizes small to 2x in my eBay store. Proceeds of which help
support the Ferret Association of Connecticut (FACT) shelter.

These shirts make use of rhinestud ferret themed appliques I sell
through eBay and my website http://1ferretstreasures.com

There are several designs to choose from, and each can be tweaked to
make it a one of a kind gift for your favorite ferret mom.

I also have 5 toed!! ferret tracks available in rhinestud hot fix as
well as in black embroidered iron ons. Just a note on the hot fix -
they are rather "larger than life" as you'll see from the sample (just
search "ferret" in either store!). But then again, aren't ALL ferrets
larger than life??? The embroidered patches are considerable smaller
but still larger than life size.

At the present time, there are ferret patches in sable, dark silver
mitt, and DEW available. I just approved and hope to have an albino
facing left in hand within the next couple of weeks. Yes, it will have
ruby eyes. :)

AND we have a black footed ferret patch! It's modeled after the BFF
that graced the cover of Audubon magazine this Spring. It reminds me
so much of our beloved Peanut!

Just a heads up. For small orders, prices are higher, but shipping is
cheaper via eBay. For orders over $14 or so, prices are less on the
website.

And as an early special for FML'ers, use the code FML2009 to get a 15%
discount through midnight ET this Friday, the 20th for anything you buy
on the 1 Ferrets Treasures website.

Thanks for looking and your continued support!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of Connecticut

eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/1-Ferrets-Treasures

Web site: http://www.1ferretstreasures.com/