From:
Michelle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 03:17:39 -0600
I think Melody summed it up with the ferret cam comment.  It's pretty bad,
I know.  My husband was just teasing about all my ferret bookmarks. :-)

I got s'more.  You know your a ferret person, when you decide that you dont
really need 3 stuffed chairs in your living room, so you get rid of them for
your gigantic custom cage.

You know your a ferret person when you go shopping for the one new chair you
decide to have, and tell the salesman "no absolutley no recliners or
rockers, my fuzzies might get caught underneath!"

You know your a ferret person when you spend big money on ferrets snacks,
and buy your human children grapes and graham crackers.

You know your a ferret person when you place a homeade "gaurd ferret" sign
in your new front yard.

You know your a ferret person when your local pet store owner has your
number on speed dial to let you know when the new shipment of ferret
supplies comes in.

You know your a ferret person when you start looking around for household
items to make new and interesting toys for your ferrets.

You know your a ferret person when you consider trying to take a kit out to
valentines day dinner with you because you dont want to leave him at home,
and then decide you had better get a sitter.

You know your a ferret person when you pay your sister an extra two dollars
an hour to watch your new ferret baby in addition to your human children,
and you leave detailed, written instructions for their care, including the
vets emergency number.

You know your a ferret person when you scold your human child for not
sharing his raisins with his fuzzy brothers and sister.

I could do more...:-) But I think I should be ashamed of myself!