From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:28:39 -0500
Today is the 1 year anniversary of the passing of my precious Gizmo who
is the first ferret I have ever lost.  This poem is a tribute to him
today:

My Beautiful Boy

It's been a year since you've been gone
oh how can that be?
taken away, too soon
the first of my original three

I miss you so much, and the pain is still deep
I'll never get over it, as I do still weep
When you left my life, it tore me apart
along with you, I lost a piece of my heart

I never got a chance to tell you good-bye
the guilt, the pain...part of me died
You were my favorite....I wonder if you knew
I was your mom and supposed to protect you

What a magnificant ferret you had become
you fullfilled my expectations,
and we had so much fun!

Your little skunk stripe and ruby eyes,
big pink nose...you were such a surprise!

You never heard my voice
but would come when I would call
I really thought you would be here
for the long haul

No ferret will ever be able to compare
too young to be taken....it just isn't fair!

I guess what I really want to say,
I'll never forget you....not even for a day

You will always be a part of me, and I pray to God, you knew how much =
you are loved!

With Eternal Love,
Your Mom

Gizmo
April 1999 to August 28, 2002

Gizmo's memorial web site:
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/Gizmo.html
Gizmo's poem:
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/Gizmo-poem.html

I miss Gizmo more than words can ever tell,
Lynn Barker

please check out my web site:
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/
proud member of S.A.F.E.