Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:33:29 -0700
>VERY dissapointed that I paid $25 for a 25 minute movie ! :(.

I, on the other hand, an extremely impressed that there is a movie that
centers on ferrets in a positive light, entirely portraying ferrets as
"the good guys" without being preachy about it.

To have someone put up their own cash, along with whatever they can
personally raise, to produce a movie with such high production values
was very impressive.

Would I have liked to have it go on longer? Sure. Was it in any way a
"bad deal" or do I wish I hadn't supported this independent film-maker?
Not for a minute! In fact, that's why I'm so anxiously awaiting the
full-length movie that she's currently working on: The Ferret Squad. I
can't wait!

Kevin Farlee