From:
Erica Bruczkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:24:18 EDT
Just got back from the Buckeye Bash today.  Picked up tons of stuff for
the ferts who were waiting patiently back in Chicago.  Well, I picked up
more of these metal litter pans from the guy at Corner Creek.  I know
that you can coat these pans with something.  The guy working the table
couldn't remember what it was called.  It is some sort of coating that
you can paint on from the hardware store, if that helps.  It prevents the
metal from corroding from the ammonia and other poop chemicals.  Does
anyone know what I can use to coat these pans?  They are the only ones my
girl will use but they get really gross from the poop and pee.

Thanx,
Erica, Laban, and Layla (can we use our new pans yet?)