From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 22:21:29 -0400
Just an FYI to you all...

I called Rachel Lamb again today (26th).  I last contacted her on the 12th.
She basically has come to the conclusion that she must put other things
aside and get the file copied or we won't leave her alone to do her job.  She
did talk to me a bit about her conversation with Gary Kaskel, and we should
both be receiving the ferret bite file very soon.

I want to thank everyone who has written; Rachel has been awed by the
attention her statements have received.  Once I get the file, I will organize
the articles and make some analysis of the information and let the FML
readers know what the file contained.  I'll also see what sort of format I
can put it all in for easier copying for requests of other clubs, etc.

BTW, I have reason to believe that the HSUS may be reading the FML on
occasion....

(Behave now!)

Pam