From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 01:35:39 +0100
Heather, I haven't heard from you in a while.  I sent a card to your last
address, and a note to your last email.  I hope you're doing well.

I just wanted to let you know things haven't been great lately.  Two
weeks ago Raven killed Baby Boy.  I think he went near her food dish.
It was really fast, over in less than a minute.  Then, this Sunday, my
friend Cindy said she had to come over with some news.  She told me that
Barrie had been found dead on Saturday night.  We hadn't seen each other
for 4 months, but it's been horrible since I had the news.  He had just
turned 36 three weeks ago.I was at the funeral yesterday, and when I got
home I lost it.  If you're out there honey, please get in touch.

Lara