From:
Robert Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 09:54:09 +0000
Hi.  I've been subscribing to this ferret list for over a year now and have
never noticed anyone writing from southern maine.  I myself have 4 ferrets
and a friend of mine has 5.  Would like to chat anytime or even set up a
ferret sitting system for anyone that goes on vacation.  Also, a breeder in
New Hampshire told us that there is a breeder in Southern Maine but wasn't
sure where it was.  Anyone out there?  Please write to this list or e-mail
me at [log in to unmask] Now for a question.  One of my friends fuzzies,
Rocky, is losing hair.  I know the flea season this year was terrible.  Some
is starting to grow back but at a very slow pace.  She's used the Program
and Advantage for the fl;eas and special ferret spray for the itching and to
promote new hair growth.  Any suggestions?

joanie, co-co, krispie, pooky and bubba
Robert Campbell

"Never wrestle with pigs, ya both get dirty and
only the pig likes it.."
           Robert Reich during the Sam Donaldson roast.

Homepage http://www.waveinter.com/~rcam
New and improved on Sept. 29th.
Find out why Paula Jones has less credibility
than O.J. Simpson....