From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:42:23 EDT
I just have to let you know, I ordered some ferret checks from the Kansas
Bank Note Company, and they are great.  Mine have 4 fuzzies on them,
appropiate.Looks to be a sable, a silver, a DEW and a lighter sable or
cinnanon.They are black and white drawings, but very nice ones.  I ordered
mine on the parchment and it's going to be hard to write over them.  They
came in about 2 1/2 weeks.  The URL for those who would like to check them
out is,www.kbnc.com/personalcheck.No,I don't work for them, and don't get a
kickback, darn it.  Just love my new checks.

Michelle, I had the same problem with introducing my fuzzies to the horse
also.  After one kiss on the nose, it was head up the nostril for an
allergy check.  Just hope the horse doesn't inhale hard.  Mine would snort
and get the ferret all wet, and of course the ferret would be disgusted
with this new type of bath.  It was always funny to watch, but hang on
tight.  I'd hate to go to the vet for a nasal obstruction on the horse that
came out for a raisin.  Gotta love those fuzzies.

Sandy and 4 nostril climbing Fuzzbutts