From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:32:42 -0400
I just wanted to remind everyone that Christmas is a mere 6 months away.
O.k.  O.k.  I see you laughing.  I hear the "Jeez.  I just started to
recover from last year!" statements...

What better reason than that to start NOW.  I have.  I do.  Every year, I
start shopping July.  I make out my list of all those folks that will need
gifts.  I make out my list of what I want to get them or what I might want
to get them.  Then each week at payday, I buy one or two.  (Of course I
have my budget.)  It's so much easier to stick to your budget when you
aren't rushed.  Next thing you know, it's the end of November, you only
need one or two more gifts and you have a closet full of stuff to be
wrapped.  Send off your cards, and voila', you are done!

So, how does this pertain to ferts you may ask?  Easy.  This year, I have
started shopping through the iGive.com stores and I plan on getting as much
money to the South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue as I can.  That is my
gift to them.

Just think...you can alleviate your stress for holiday shopping by starting
now and in the process, do some charity help as well....For those baby
ferts!

Not signed up through iGive.com?  Oh...sign up here...  :)

Thanks and I hope you guys take the advice.  I've done this for the past
three years and I really gloat when people look at me and say, "YOU'RE
DONE!?!?" at the beginning of November.

April, Luna, Sola, Venus, Orion, Bridgette, Nutt, and Damon (all wondering
what mom is getting them for Christmas!)