From:
The Ferretously Funky One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:22:41 -0500
Thank you again to the Killians for their reply about distemper
vaccinations.  I'll tell my vet to check the Fervac-D box :)

Thanks too for all the private email -- the FML is such a wonderful source
of information..  I'm lucky I get to pick your brains when I have questions!

Re: wild animals ::::::
>From:    Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: CA laws.
>I think the legalization attempt is attacking the problem from the wrong
>end.  They should be fighting the state law that prohibits private citizens
>from owning, transporting, etc. wild animals.    ...
> we should be fighting for the right to keep ANY pet of our choice.

I disagree.  Wild animals belong in the wild.  Unless a person runs a
wildlife rehabilitation center I don't think private citizens have the right
to contain wild animals outside of their natural environment.  It's cruel
and could turn into a dangerous situation.

Ferrets are domesticated pets. Fight to have them recognized as such.

Not a flame, just another opinion.

Melissa A. Durfee