From:
Stacy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:42:22 +0000
I to am not to sure about our Petco here in Battle Creek Michigan even
though I have purchased at least 4 of my kids through Petco.  I usually
go to Petco everytime I'm by the mall just to see the Ferrets and wish
that I could save them all from the tank.  Yesterday I went and a young
couple was buying a ferret and I am going to (assume) that the
salesperson did not give them much information on ferret raising, because
I was listening to some of the questions that were asking of the
salesperson and they couldn't answer them.  Well I decided to put my
2 cents in and the salesperson jgot mad and walked off.  They asked
questions like how often should you bath them and what was the dot
(tattoo) on the ear for again they could not answer.  The couple seemed
reluctant to buy the ferret but they did I tried to give them my number
just in case they decided they did not want it but they seemed
disinterested.  I hope that things work out in the best interest of the
ferrett.

Also thank you and Happy New Year to you Mary and thank you for all the
wonderful advice you had given me when my Momma girl was sick.  I wish
I could of saved her.

Stacy