From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:48:25 -0500
My sister gave me a book called Outcast of Redwall by Brian Jacques.  It
has a picture of a slightly mean (but still cute) looking ferret on the
cover.  It is apparently the eigth in a series of Redwall books.  This
one is about a ferret named Veil, the abandoned son of an evil warlord,
who is raised by a kind creature inhabitant of Redwall.  Veil is later
banished from Redwall after commiting an unforgivable crime.  Then when
his evil father returns to attack Redwall, Veil has to choose between
turning his back on his true father or joining in the battle agains the
only creature who ever loved him.  (I haven't read the book yet, this is
a synopsis of the jacket cover description)

Just wanted to share a ferret book with all of you (I'll post after
reading the book), but was also wondering if anyone has read this series.
Are ferrets featured in the other books, and how is this one?

Risa