From:
Carie Guppy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 16:18:22 -0400
Hi all!  I'm a senior at VMRCVM (Virginia Tech), and have a couple of
questions about anesthesia in ferrets.  What is your favorite regimen(s)?
Why?  What kind of recovery can you expect from this?  Side effects?  How
long of a down time do you average on this regimen?  I am writing a paper on
this topic, and thought that the FML would be the best resource for
information.  You can email me directly, and in fact, I would prefer that
you do so we don't clog up the list, and it'll be easier for me to
find/read!  Thanks so much!

          Carie L. Guppy
          Virginia-Maryland Regional College of
          Veterinary Medicine, Class of 1997