From:
Laura Ranalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:44:27 -0700
Dear David,
Just wanted to thank-you for writing such a beautiful poem!  Having just
lost my Taz 2 months ago, anything I read like this on the FML brings tears
to my eyes but this really describes how I feel to a tee and was so well
written.  I am sure there were a lot of fellow FMLers who were shedding
tears this am as they sat down to read today's digest.  There are alot of
very talented and creative people in this group and I am lucky to be a
part of it.  Thank-you once again for sharing your poem and creativity.

Sincerely,
Laura, Mike
Max & Kiwi
Taz (at the bridge)