From:
"Amy C. Dempsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 14:05:41 -0700
I took my ferrets to the vet yesterday.  We sit outside in the lobby and my
little ones come out of the cage and lay patiently on either side of me (2
boys,and 1 girl on each side).  Everyone says "Oh my what well behaved
animals." (I know my ferrets have been stolen and have been replaced with
angels).  We go into the examining room - my ferrets are back- every cotton
ball, gauge pad, syringe, kleenex, and paper towel is thrown all over the
room.  They manage to even turn on the sink!!  Thank God my vet loves them.

As I pack up to go and take them back into the lobby, an older woman asks
to see them, so I go to get one of them out, fearing that the hellions will
all charge out, but no the angels are back, and BJ preceeds to wash the
ladies entire face while she laughs, while the rest of them, sit in the
cage smiling as if to say "We don't come out of the cage unless, our mommy
tells us we can".

Amy and her fur snakes who pretend to be angels in public.