Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:48:10 -0800
Hi all
Well da party is in full swing and will go on til tommorrow night.  Da
little fat hooman in da red suit comes tonight and he is going to hand out
all the gifts to the little ones.  Oh boy more treasure (dook dook)

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Tazz.  She got da tour
of da place.  She went over to da All You Can Eat Rasin Bar and waz chowing
down on da rasins.  She said it waz not as good as banana chips but it
would do.  Den she said she waz going exploring at Dirt Mountain and root
around in da dirt and dig lots of holes.  She said to tell mommy she luved
her and sends lots of kisses.  She wished her mommy and all her brothers
and sisters a Merry Christmas.

Another little girl came in not to much later.  She waz as small as Noelle.
She said she did not get to have a name so I named her Solstice, Soly for
short.  I will watch out for this one the same as I am doing for Noelle as
she is about da same age if not younger.  I will teach her to be a ferret.
Don't worry she is in good paws and if she haz no one to wait for my hooman
will take her across the bridge with me.  I will see to it.

Well I am not very patiently waiting for dat little fat hooman.  Noelle and
Soly will get their first toy.  Merry Christmas to all.  Gotto go

By Bye
Sandee