From:
Christine Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:49:51 -0400
First, you will note that my return address is now spelled correctly.  Sorry
for any confusion it caused (who ever heard of a "mindpsring," anyway?).  My
fiance, aka the Computer Guru, set up Eudora for me, and, unfortunately is
not a typing guru, and misspelled my address.

I have an opportunity to teach my German class about ferrets, and perhaps do
my final project on them, but of course my dictionary has few ferret-related
words.  I can't even find the plural for Frettchen!  So, I was wondering if
anyone knew the vocabulary necessary to some basic ferret education, as well
as any goofy, colloquial words like the equivalent of dook.  (to dook - I
dook, you dook, he, she, it dooks, etc.!).  Maybe there aren't any - I don't
know if ferrets are even legal in any deutschsprachigen Land.  Anyway, if
you know any vocab like this, you can e-mail me.  Just keep in mind that I'm
only a 2nd year student, and pretty rusty at that, so simple stuff should be
sufficient.

Thanks a lot!

Christine Hamilton
Dook University Law School
"I see the correlation, but just because I work for the federal government
doesn't mean I'm an expert on cockroaches."
- Fox Mulder