Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2011 01:03:20 -0700
Hi,

I remember in previous FMLS people saying that they feed Nature's
Variety Instinct cat kibble to their ferrets.

Well, its being stocked at Petco, and since EVO has to be special
ordered from a local doggy daycare, I'm strongly considering adding
NV to my 3 fuzzies' mix, and phasing out the EVO. I was thinking on
trying the rabbit formula, since Wellness CORE and ZuPreem are
primarily chicken-based, but NV procures their rabbit from China,
and I don't know if its really safe. Any thoughts?

Randie