Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 07:45:27 -0600
We haven't been here for a while.  We have been trying to figure out how to
get out without being detected.  Oh, not out of the house out of our cage.
WE HAVE SUCCESS.  When Margie comes to take out our littter box, we send
either Frosty or Schtinka down stair to pretend to escape.  Then Margie
usually opens the second story and puts them back in.  Well, Maris and I
(Niles) play the innocent role.  Just watch.  So when Margie is emptinng the
litter box, we make our break for it.  We jump from the open second floor
door onto the carpet.  And head down the hall for her bedroom and success
we're out.  She doesn't notice it usually til she finds us in the bedroom.
Then she goes and lets the other two out and finds the 2nd floor door open,
ususally, with Schtinka looking out.

SCHTINKA " JUST LET ME SLEEP"
FROSTY "CAN CURL UP WITH YOU SCHTINKA'
MARIS "YOU 2 GO TO SLEEP SO WE CAN ESCAPE"
NILE   "OKAY, MARIS, NEXT TIME SHE OPENS THE DOOR WE'LL MAKE
           A BREAK FOR IT"