From:
Bev Lowton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:56:38 +0000
Hi all
Just to inform you all that Dr Wagner is implanting 3 ferrets for me at
the symposium at a cost of $120 per implant. If any of you attending
that are bringing ferrets with you that would like their ferrets
implanted if you let me know we can arrange for dr Wagner to bring
enought implants with him to do yours.

I have studied all the research to do with the implant and i work in
Pharmaceuticals and know that the implant works. All 9 of the ferrets
in my care have the implant. My Tim had today had his second implant
as 19 months ago he underwent surgery and had his left adrenal gland
removed and we are using the implant to prevent further tumours. Tim
is very healthy now and living life to the full.

If you have any questions feel free to email me and i will be more than
happy to answer them on a personal level.

I am counting the days til i fly across to Phoenix and meet you all. I
can't wait.

Bev
(Timmys mummy)