From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:43:33 -0500

Thank you to the following wonderful, creative, generous, and warm
hearted people that participated in the SOS Thanksgiving Card Exchange:
Laraine Bennett, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Linda Wimpee, Diane
Fishback, Angela Dixson, Stacey Lamb, Renee Downs, Victoria Glass,
Pat Shaskin, Carol J. Owens, Renee Huddleson, Heather Pittman, Penny
Potter, Meryl Faulkner. WOW!!! You out did yourselves, or as my niece
used to say. "You Excelled" Collectively you raised $246.00!!! That's
amazing, and more than has been raised on any other card exchange this
year. This is such good news because the proceeds from this exchange go
to a specific shelter that was nominated by one of the card exchange
participants. So without further ado, the winning shelter of the 2012
SOS Thanksgiving Card Exchange is............Ferret Wise Shelter !!!!!!
         ::::: tossing confetti:::: Congratulations!

Thank to you all the ferret shelters for your tireless devotion, and
hard work that you consistently give to ferrets in need. We truly
appreciate everything you do.

The Christmas Card Exchange is next. Keep your eyes opens. This time
we are opening the exchange up to the ferrety folk on Facebook.

This should be fun! Happy Holidays,
Robin  Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html