From:
Jaime De Castellvi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:55:43 -0400
Dear Bob C:

I understand and fully respect your reasons for leaving the FML.  I also
imagine how painful this decision must be, and I'm certain that you would
not have made it if it didn't seem inevitable, after carefully considering
courses open and all the factors involved.

Nonetheless, you'll be terribly missed.  This is a huge loss for the FML
(I certainly couldn't say the same if we were to mercifully lose the kook
who has been bent on stalking and harassing you).  A good voice has been
silenced and we are all the poorer for it.

I know that I spoke once against piling on people who felt they had a valid
need (not just an excuse) to post anonymously.  But I spoke on general
principle.  Unfortunately, it seems there always will be an obsessed kook
or two who will abuse anonymity or sock puppets as cover for their
cowardice and personal pettiness.

Best wishes.  Get well.  I hope that we will still be able to enjoy your
posts in apf.

Hugs,
Jaime