Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:45:23 -0400
>Kathleen Collins created this beautiful banner for S.O.S. Admire it at
> http://www.supportourshelters.org -- Judith

Oh. I see you found "the artist". Yes, I am aware of "the artist",
Kathleen Collins. This is the lady that that rides the coat tails of
the true artists she shares a room with (yes, she shares a bedroom with
many). She walks around with brush in hand lavishing up the attention
and taking credit for the brilliant work she presents to the world.
Little do you all know there is no brush behind the work, but a bottle
brush tail. Yes, Van Bro, Fudley, and others secretly paint the vast
work she presents by day. She drives a slave labor camp in her home
by night, where you can hear the clickty-click of many paws on the
keyboard as they work through the intricacies of PhotoShop. Something
that the less than brilliant "artist" has never been able to master
herself. In addition, she prostitutes out Wally and Beeker as models
for the work. We all know what the modeling world is like and the many
self destructive temptations that are out there. Here is evidence of
their poor little minds snapping. This is a very disturbing and graphic
video ... but it needs to be seen:
<http://fudleysfan.livedigital.com/content/video#:t=dateVideo:o=20:c=70712>

> She is also a friend of Robin Jones, member of S.O.S. -- Judith

Really. Are you so sure? I hear that she almost got them arrested at a
recent Heart concert in California. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing I
tell you. She presented the trip as a gesture of friendship. Yet when
they got there, she got confused when she saw Ann singing and Kathleen
thought she was at a Meatloaf concert back in the eighties. As a
result, she started to toss her panties at her and to give Ann a nice
little "wink" if you know what I mean. Robin barely escaped that night
and on the way home, Kathleen had yet another "artistic vision" seeing
some sort of tree with pods growing on it off of the highway. She
abandoned poor Robin on the side of the road to go pod-picking. How
bizarre is that? She was probably bringing them home for her fuzzbutt
slaves to make some sort of creative masterpiece out of them so that
she could pass them off as her own at the next Ferret Symposium or
something. Beware the pods. She failed to see that there isn't anything
"artsy" about hand grenade shaped pods and thought the brilliant
fuzzbutt minds could spin gold out of straw. I dont' know. She's a
shady character who collects pods and wood. Who knows how much blood,
sweat, and tears went into the making of that gorgeous banner. I'm sure
her ferrets little toes are worn down to nubs from making it. It's all
so very sad.

[Humor, for those who don't understand Wolfy!]