From:
"Linda M. Doran" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 23:41:32 -0700
Hey, Paul! I know you; you used to be on Prodigy! Yahoo! I hear
you guys still get to read submitted stories about the adventures of Indiana
Oscar, protecting ferrets with the scales of justice and the sword
(not to mention just plain chutzpah) against the Mora cat tribe and other
evildoers.

I guess the legislature in Michigan is still pretty clueless. I'm
sorry that's the case in my home state (which I haven't visited in some
time now, I really love the West).

It's great to hear from you.

Ferrets rule!