From:
Andrew & Carrie Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:34:01 -0500
Hello all,
We had recently moved to a new army base and I had to have my fuzzies
microchipped.  Sniffles seems fine with it but Batty seems really annoyed
anytime you touch the area were they placed it.  It has been awhile now
and she still fusses with it.  Anyone else went through this?  Or hs
anyone read anything about micrchipping ferret?

Thanks
Carrie