From:
Sheila Mares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 18:02:24 -0400
hi Jim...concerning the hair ball remedy thing...I get the Hartz hairball
remedy too, only in the malt flavor.  Kojak just loves it, and will beg for
his "treat".  I just squeeze about 1/2 inch on my finger, and he gobbles it
right up.  Heaven forbid he finds out Mom is actually giving him something
that's good for him!  :)

as for Ross and his sneaker eatin' Dax...sorry, no words of help here...
Kojak does the same thing to my sneakers and boots.  The only thing I can do
is put them waaaay up high where even he can't reach.  Kojak has an obession
with leather...I can't even put my boots on with him in the same room, or I
instantly have a fuzz-butt attached to my heel.  While this makes an
incredible fashion statement, it also makes for slow going.  :)

Happy trails to all....
Sheila and Kojak (who ME?  I didn't do it Mom...honest...it was the dust
bunny!)