From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:57:52 -0700
Vickie McKimmey - my Hero!!!  (I'd say my Heroine sp?  but you know how
that is these days)... LOL

As long as what is stated is the truth and not stated maliciously, but
honestly and for good intention no one should have to be afraid of
posting/saying/writing the truth.

I find most people who don't want to be forthright aren't afraid of being
sued..  they flat out are afraid of who they are talking about, talking
about them...

Thank you Vickie

Vicki Montgomery

Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599

"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man
will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer