From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:14:52 -0400
Dear Ferret Folks-

If BIG needed a pair of control-top pantyhose, I'd give him a new package
of mine.

If BIG needed a 5/8 ths socket wrench, I'd take mine out of it's hiding
place.

If BIG needed two eggs, I'd give him three large brown ones.

If BIG needed a stamp, I'd give him an envelope, too.

If BIG needed a cup of tea, I'd give him cookies, too.

If BIG stayed for dinner, I'd use the good china, and cloth napkins.

If BIG's ferrets needed re-homing, I'd drive to New York City to help.
(Plus I'd stop at Starr's Deli for Matzoh Ball soup, but that's another
matter.)

If BIG were lonely I'd introduce him to my Aunt, who never sleeps or
shuts up.  Thank God she's interesting.

If BIG were sad, I'd give him a tube of ferretvite for his fuzzies to
lick.  Nobody can watch that and stay sad!.

If BIG were mad, I'd write a scathing story about his nemisis and post
it on the FML.  I'd name names, too.

If BIG were broke I'd be really sad.  Really, I would.  My pain is
     special.  Oh.....oh yeah....so is his.  Like, special.

Anyway, thank you BIG.  For everything.

Alexandra in MA