From:
Derek & Amy Flemming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:03:06 -0500
Hi All!

At the GLFA show, I was questioned about a post (from issue 2430) to the
FML a while back.  It was regarding a post concerning an ill ferret after
the Cinci show.  Just to clear up some things I, in no way, shape or form,
was accusing the show of not doing their best to keep stuff clean!  They
did a great job!

Just wanted to clarify that.

Also - hey Jerry - when are you getting those photos up from the GLFA show?

Amy Flemming
Flemming Farms