From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:28:19 +0000
>Just so you know, the Frontline neural damage reports I have read to
>date have been almost entirely based on a misreading of case studies in
>Australia.

What two or three people here in the UK were telling others to do was
to put Frountline directly into the ferrets ear, these people have no
veterinary qulifications yet they were dishing out vetinary advice which
could be potentiality dangerous to the health of any ferret and it was
the dangers of taking advice from unquilifide people on such matters
that I was pointing out.

The people here in the UK who were posting about how to use Frountline
were making out that they were the experts on the subject and there was
nothing in their post about any studies being carried out in Australia.