From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 10:13:16 -0400
I was surprised to see the word "ferret" on the back of the Stove Chow
newsletter I get!!!  The article is titled: "Wood Pellets as Ferret Litter?"

It says in part: "Yes it's true.  Believe it or not, some people use Stove
Chow as animal litter.  We were elated the first time someone wrote us and
stated that they used Stove Chow as ferret litter.  We thought, "hey great,"
but never realized how many people or rather ferret owners we were reaching.
That is until we got connected to the Internet and people started emailing
us about their satisfaction with our wood pellets as a litter product.

Honestly, we were amazed at the number of individuals who have ferrets and
use Stove Chow as their litter of choice. What's even more amazing is that
we never have even tried to seriously market Stove Chow in this arena. Yet
since May 1997, we have received over 20 different letters and/or email
messages discussing the use of Stove Chow as ferret litter. ..."

Hee hee.  Over 20 since May 1997?!?!?  Ha ha ha ha!  LOL!  ROTFL!  They have
*no idea* how many emails they could get!

Why don't we drop them a line and let them know just how many ferret owners
are using Stove Chow? :)  It would be nice if they marketed it as litter,
just as long as they don't increase the price!  Their email address
(according to their web page) is: [log in to unmask]  They're particularly
interested in "alternate" uses for Stove Chow (besides using it as fuel for
a wood burning stove).

--Barb--