From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 02:15:01 -0500
Good news.....I believe I have found a food that is the answer to putting
on the weight for a few of my "bag of bones" ferrets!!  I feel if you can
get a food that they like and it keeps good weight on them then go for
it!!!!  The fine gentleman at The Ferret Store have a real winner in
their food!  It is their brand of food that I and the fuzzies are really
impressed with!!!  Superior Choice Ferret Food!  I have herd no "bad rap"
on this food and.....that really matters to me!  Forget the..."we got a bad
batch of food" stuff.  That alone has caused me to wake up for sure!!  It
has amazed me that on the FML you read that Totally Ferret at times runs
some ferret food that has some problems, and it is as if "its no big deal"
I don't by the story and have never felt comfortable with Totally Ferret.I
don't care if the most famous ferret in the world eats it.  Takes more then
that for me to buy the stuff.  Speaking of...I recieved a call over the
summer that one person that runs a shelter will check up on the ferrets
that have been adopted out...when they go into their homes and find the
ferrets are not fed Totally ferret they take the ferret from the owner.
Now that is really unusal... and talk about a control thing.  Probably
all talk though.  Those folks would be good U.N. workers or border patrol
workers I would think.  Well that is my 2 cents worth about ferret food.

Debbie