Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:02:47 -0700
When it rains it pours

The last few days have been relly ruff on me, with the deal with the
giving tree, and other issues and stull this morn Little Ms Annie my
sweet 9 yrs old Little Ms Annie this comming Feb had been having
insulioma crashes more in the last couple weeks and in the wee hours
of the morning yes anpother crash it had took her from me

shes at the Bridge dooking a happy dane now, no more tumers groths,
insulinma crashes, paw sticking for b g levels and most of all no
more suffering nor pain.

I rest a sure you she was a well happy little girl during her stay here
at the shelter and she will be miss by us all at the shelter here. she
will be layed to rest along with Raven and Millie Newton and Repete
under a shade tree out at my parents ranch. Ms Annie was a surrender
into the shelter 5 yrs ago butt naket adrenal with just a peach fuzz on
her top head that was all. I will never for get the day the owners had
called me saying she was only a baby but she was y rs old. a shelter
friend sponcered her adrenal surgey that same week we got her, and now
after 5 yrs of happyness she an active life she was called home to be
with her cousins and friends up at the Rainnow Bridge...

Ms Annie Shelter mom and shelter dad will miss you greatly, until its
my time you kids have fun Love you my little star..

Love Momma Sue.
Arkansas Ferret Shelter for the Hospice and Sp Needs Ferrets