From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 16:11:30 -0400
After a valent 2+ year battle with cancer, Mr. EDward went to the Rainbow
Bridge, in his sleep at noon today.  He came to us in a very strange way.
Kevin, our son was working at The Pet Company, in Town Center Mall.  One
busy Saturday afternoon, in 1997 a woman brought in a very small carrier,
sat it down and left.  Inside was this pathetic looking MF choclate ferret.
He was thin and could barely walk from cage paralysis.

A lap ferret, he gave kisses and loved the pouches from ebay.  He looked
like ET, but had the heart of a lion.  He was a social ferret at first but,
we had to put him by himself for the last year.  He was a free roam of the
house in the evening and stalked out his own place in the kitchen.  He
removed and hid all of the potatoes to have his own spot, that we added a
pouch to.  When he wanted to be picked up he would come and sit at your
feet and look up at you, until you picked him up.  He loved to get into our
bed and sleep in the evening.

He is now roamping with his strange gate with Caroline and Scarlett at The
Rainbow Ridge.

Good-bye good friend !!!!!!!

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
KENNESAW GRAPHICS
3600 Cherokee Street, Ste 119
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
770.421.1415    Fax 770.421.1745
"The Biggest Little Print Shop in Kennesaw"

                          ^^^^^^^
                      ^^            ^^^
      ()--(a)      /               ^^^
   (@=@=)    \   /                 \

  The Fourteen Ferrets of Kennesaw Graphics
            RIP  Mr. Edward 5/7/00
             He taught us so much