From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:59:38 -0700
May 2, 3 & 4 are the dates for the Mid-Michigan Pet & Family Expo at
the Dow Event Center in Saginaw, MI.

The promoter called me today and asked if I could help him and bring
ferrets. He loves the idea of ferret games (I love the term Ferret
Agility Trials ……. thank you Melanee). He’s willing to give free
admission to ferret owners to participate in these games.

My question is: Are there any ferret owners in the Bay
City-Saginaw-Midland area (and surrounding area for that matter)
willing to participate? Anywhere else in Michigan want to play?

The event is Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Games would include Tube Race
(bring your own clear tube), Paper Bag Escape, Bottle Tip, Yawning
Contest, Kissing Contest, Indy Car Race, Little Beggar (bring your
ferret’s favorite treat). We could add more.

I’m planning to have an exhibitor’s space with ferrets from the West
Michigan Ferret Connection all weekend. If anyone is interested in
helping me over the weekend, believe me, it would be greatly
appreciated.

If you're interested and willing to commit to the weekend (or a day),
let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Dee
West Michigan Ferret Connection