From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:44:32 -0600
I have found that my ferrets prefer the shower to the bathtub for getting
clean, and since I also have to be in the water, it has to be comfortable.
With that in mind, my guys like it the hotter the better.  I put it on as
hot as I can stand it and they just lay against my shoulder as if to say
"aaaaaaahhhhhh, that's so nice!" Just more info in case anyone needs it,
baby shampoo or other tearless shampoo is good to use, and don't bathe too
often, esp.  if you live in a dry humidity area.  I live in the humid South,
and have never had a problem with itchy skin or stinky ferrets due to too
many baths.  However, there have been plenty of posts that show this can
certainly happen.

Have fun in the shower.