From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:43:50 -0400
Thanks to all of you who sent me info on ferrett depression...dont kow what
happened but Fro is back to normal after about four days of weakness and
being lethargic....she has done a turn around on her food tho and now eats
Dads low magnasium cat food instead of ferret food...it seemes to be the
trick that brought her around and, heh, whatever works...she went to work
with me at the group home where I work last night and was the hit of the
show...thanks to everyone...I was worried sick.

Marla, Fro, Smokey, Bandit, Meiko Arty, and Cinnamon