Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:52:46 -0500
Hello all of my fellow Ferret Lovers,
Just wanted to let all of you know thanks to your warm and kind emails to
me I am doing better and have something nice to post.Yes a good news post!
<grin>

Bandit has been seizure FREE for two weeks now!!!  Thanks to Steve Resnick
who took Bandit under his wing and took him to his vet and finally
diagnosed Bandit with insulinoma..Yes I know its not good to have but at
least bandit is feeling fine now..He takes his prednisone .4 cc's twice a
day with a tiny bit of ferretvite before and after he takes it..

He is now:
eating like there is not tomorrow

kissing me again...gosh I missed his wet warm kisses and prayed he would
give me them again after the three bad seizures he went through,two with me
watching him suffer so badly :( I did not think I would ever get them in
this lifetime again..Thank you G-D!!!  and all of you here for you
wonderful support..

Bandit still has not done his weasel war dance but I am sure he will
soon..In two weeks I see a major turn around for the good..His hair from
the un-needed surgery is growing back and his tiny foot is still bald where
they did all those blood tests but other then that you would never know he
was so ill..

I don't know when he has to go back to the vets but will call when I need
more prednisone and then see..

Thank you all for you wonderful love and support..Without this FML digest I
don't know if I could have survived this all alone..

Take care and I will continue to pray for all the ill ferrets and ones that
have crossed over to the Rainbow bridge..

hugs and dooks,
Michele and Bandit:>)
"Without love our life is... a ship without a rudder... like a body without
a soul."