Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:53:25 -0400
I want to start out by saying hello to Bill, been a long time. I am
not out to bash you in any way just want to offer some of my thoughts.
I was wondering why if you are defending him so much, why not help
him? You have been to his Farm/Ranch or Mill what ever it is, why not
go there and help clean it up. Volunteer some of your time. Maybe you
can arrange with a boy or girl scout troop to help take care of the
animals. Why not be part of the solution instead of the problem?

Just curious when was the last time you were there? Has it been lately?
Could things have gotten really bad since you were there the last time?
Also, I don't think Mary and Kris just said one day lets destroy Doug
McKay. He must have called them. There are so many rescues in MI that
need help why travel to Ohio? Some how they were asked to get involved.

I also want to say that MFRAN has some of the biggest hearts when it
comes to taking care of animals. I really don't believe they are just
out to puff themselves up. So many people already know who they are and
what they do. Every year they do a wonderful job with the Giving Tree
just to mention one thing. No, I am not saying they are perfect, but
they are trying to help. What are you doing to help, if you don't mind
my asking?

Lydia and the Ferret R Gang
Champ and Stoney the ferrets
Lady the dog And Precious the cat