From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:08:41 -0400
Here is my Ferret Quirk

My first Ferret Houdini was a neatnik.  He only lived for 2 1/2 years,
a Marshall Farms product and a vet who said he could do ferrets, but
couldn't.  My Houdini loved shoes, and we put one of my son's sneakers,
with the lace out, in his cage.  Everynight, he would pick up all his
little toys and put them in the shoe.  My son wore a size 11 so there was
plenty of room.  He packed them, so they would fit, sometimes taking them
out, laying them on the floor, and repacking them until they were all in
there.

This was a high-backed sneaker, so he had extra room.  He was the only
one I ever had who would do anything like that, the crew I now have make
such a mess I have to be careful I do not throw the ferret out with the
litter.

Marilyn in NH.