Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:51:01 -0600
Hello to everyone,

I have lots of questions rattling around in my brain; maybe some have been
asked and answered, and I missed 'em:

1. Dr. Williams (bless your heart): I went to your afip web sight for
info: went to your archives of your postings (an option on your sight).
How come it only deals with 1993?  What happened to the more recent ones?
Maybe they are there, but the light wasn't on in my attic.

2.  Why doesn't everyone out there use pediapred instead of prednisone?
Fang loves it; I put it in a plastic measuring tablespoon (just to serve
it in; I don't use a Tablespoon of pred) along with a couple of drops of
Ferretone mixed with olive oil; he laps it right up.  Mike Janke once told
me it was difficult to get in Florida for awhile.  Is that a problem
everywhere?  It is always available here in Colo.

3. I don't know what happened with Lisette, but I miss her.  I felt that I
could always identify with her, and I believed in her.  I always wanted her
to write a book about her endless animal and spiritual happenings.  I am
still catching up on Nov.  posts (I finally got through my old ones from
last summer..sigh..) so the whole can of worms is probably in the ones I
haven't read.

4. How come those of you who make the Chicken Gravy haven't tried the
crock pot method?  I am not taking credit for it here, it was passed on
to me by someone on the FML, and I can't remember who.  Please stand up
and take a bow; this method is such an easier way to go.

5. What was decided was the best way to draw enough blood for a full test?
We always get enough out of the leg for a BG, but we had trouble getting
enough out of the neck cuz of fat the last time.  I remember the arguments
over the nail clipping, but don't recall what others said was better.
Don't want to start something again, but would somebody mention another
method that worked well for them?

I want to publicly thank Dr.Williams for being there for us.(and for little
Fang with his latest problems).  I know that I will not make any major
decisions without his opinion.

Every time I think I could do just fine now without the FML, that I have
learned enough , I read something from one of you that goes right into
my heart and calls out the tears...No, I don't sob, but the little silent
ones come up from hiding, and my heart gets all choked up.  This is why I
stay... it has been said many times by others, but what a wonderful bunch
of people you are on this list!  I am so lucky to be part of a group this
intelligent and compassionate.

Wishing you Happy Tails,
lizzi and little Fang