From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:34:39 -0600
>From:    Dustin Clark <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Help!  Ferret introduction disaster
>
>I have a 17 week old male ferret and a 10 week old female ferret.  They
>are not getting along and I have had her for about a month.  She attacks
>and bites him, then he goes back and bites her harder.  They get into it
>every second that they are out of the cages.  It is driving me crazy!

The first thing you need to do is determine if they are really fighting.
Is anyone bleeding?  Is there fear pooping?  If you seperate them and hold
them at arms length and turn them loose, does either run away or do they
run right back to the battle?  If you don't have any of the bad signs,
they are just play fighting and you should leave them alone.  They will
settle down in time.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you take a spit cup out on the dance floor.