From:
Mary Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:18:20 EST
Hello everyone i'm new to the list but i thought i would let everyone know
what happened in my house this evening..  But first let me tell you how we
came about owning a ferret.  We adopted a 2 yr old female from a shelter in
our area..  We were invited to ride with our friends who were going to get
a special ferret for their son..  We fell in love with a petite little girl
who had just come back to the shelter for the second time..  Her name was
rowdy, but we had to change it because she was so petite and quiet..  We
renamed her jasmyn ,my son picked out the name along with our nieghbor.
we have only had her for two weeks and we needed to get her some supplies
since i have never owned a fuzzy before.  WELL, we put some ferretone and
olive oil in a sipper bottle so she could easily drink it ..I told my son
(7yr) not to drink out of it, since he is male and chose not to listen he
learned a hard lesson..  WELL, i was at the computer and all of a sudden i
heard gagging in the bathroom, i asked if he was okay and he said yes,,
well the gagging continued so i got up to check on him and he was spitting
in the floor of the kitchen, i noticed the bottle had benn opened and asked
him if he drank some and he looked at me and said "YES" all the while he's
gagging..It was so hysterical i almost peed my pants..  i am still laughing
about it..I geuss he will listen to his mom from now on ..Don't you think?

beth ( [log in to unmask])