From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 01:04:31 -0800
There's going to be a winter carnival this Saturday, Dec 4th at Jackson
Elementary in Everett, WA from 10AM - 4PM. I have a booth inside the
school where I'll be doing holiday photos to raise funds for Purrfect
Pals. Purrfect Pals is the largest no-kill cat shelter in the Northwest
and is known for taking in special needs cats and kittens that other
shelters would just euthanize.

For $20 you'll get a photo session and one printed 4x6 photo with
holiday card frame. I'll also be e-mailing all the good pics to you
within a few days of the shoot. I don't take any money from this fee
for myself other than the cost of the ink for my printer.

Cats, dogs, ferrets, rats, birds - whatever pet you want to bring I'll
snap for you! I've got Santa hats, reindeer antlers and even a "Chimney
Patrol" hat. I also have a small sleigh for your cat or small dog to
ride in for the pics. My booth if INDOORS so it'll be nice and warm.
I'll also have an assistant to help me pose your pet.

Jackson Elementary School is at 3700 Federal Ave in Everett. Look for
my booth with a large banner that says "Paws for a Cause Pet Photos".

Hope to see you there! Here's some of my shots from last year
http://www organizedbycats.com/pawsforacausephotos.htm

Laura