From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:47:12 -0400
As a result of the announcement on list of the VT ferret (stray) that
arrived healthy in appearance and tested positive for ADV -- we have been
inundated with questions- This is a GOOD thing .

- Please understand that ADV is a virus that is easily transmitted.  Like
AIDS in humans, a ferret can get the virus, but not get sick or show signs
for several years.

And for much more detailed information please check out the following
sites which have a lOT of great information we ALL need to know.

Please visit :Judy's page
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html

<<White Russian's ADV Web Page.url>>

and

<<Wolfy's Wondifferous World of Weasels...Ferrets, that is!!! ADV Web
Page...ADV...Straight Up!.url>>
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/adv-straight.html

Please feel free to pass this information on to all who inquire as to what
ADV is!

SUPPORT  AND PROMOTE ADV TESTING!
the staff at Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org