From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 14:40:32 -0500
I want to thank everyone who responded so quickly to my concerns about
Belle.  It's obvious some people stay up half the night so they can read
the FML as soon as BIG sends it out!  :-)

I took her to the vet this morning and he suspects vaginitis.  He gave me
Bactrim (a sulfa combination in suspension) and a topical ointment.  If
there is no significant improvement by Monday, I will take her to the
ferret-expert vet.

Thanks again everyone!

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter West