Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:38:10 -0700
I Live in Whitefish MT. and although the vet I take Mischief to is okay
they don't have the technology to do anything if she is sick but to
anesthetize her and x ray her.  I have taken her in twice fearing that she
had something stuck, the first time she got X rays, the 2nd time I decided
to wait to see if whatever it was passed or maybe she just had the flu.  I
just couldn't handle putting her under again.  She ended up being okay.  So
what else can be done for ferrets who might have swallowed something but we
aren't sure?  Any one know of good ferret vets around here?

The other thing I wanted to share was about rubber chewing.  I don't have a
TV now but when I did I kept losing the channel changer and always found
it in the corner with a new number missing, the same goes for the stereo
changer.  Needless to say rubber anything has to stay out of reach, if
thats possible, of the nosy stinkers!

Good luck!
Amy